Online Booking Form
Durham Farm Connections Mobile Agricultural Exhibit
“Connecting Your Food To Our Farms!”
2023 Durham Farm Connections Mobile Agriculture Educational Exhibits & Resources Trailer Rental Form
Durham Farm Connections Resource Request Form
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Lessor will for the stated fee provide transportation of the exhibit/resources to the
Lessee, unload, and set up in an agreed-upon location on the lessee’s premises. At the
end of the rental period, the Lessor shall take down the exhibit/resources and remove it
from the Lessee’s premises.
2. The Lessee using the exhibit will use it in a good and careful manner and comply with all
the manufacturer’s requirements and recommendations respecting the equipment and
any applicable law including but not limited to environmental and copyright law.
3. Unless the Lessee obtains prior written consent, the Lessee will not alter, modify or
attach anything to the equipment
4. The Lessee will be responsible for risk of loss, theft, damage or destruction while the
exhibit is on their premises.
5. If the equipment is not in good repair when the exhibit/resources are picked up, a
damage report will be left with the Lessee. Upon repair of any damages the Lessee will
be invoiced for such repairs.
6. The Lessee shall maintain at the Lessee’s own expense liability insurance and any other
insurance required to indemnify the Lessor against any loss of the mobile exhibit and
other resources provided and any losses suffered by third parties for personal injuries or
7. Proof of commercial general liability insurance with a minimum limit of five million dollars
to be supplied to the Lessor by the Lessee, at the time of booking.
8. The Lessee shall indemnify and hold harmless the Lessor against all loss, expenses,
penalties, damages, condemnations and law costs which the Lessor may suffer or may
be required or condemned to pay for personal injuries (including death) and or property
damage suffered by any person by reason of the use of the mobile exhibit trailer or
resources while in the hands of the Lessee or the Lessee’s employees or agents.
9. The kiosks are to be in a covered area (building or large tent with sides) unless other
arrangements have been agreed upon by both the Lessee and the Lessor prior to the
event. The Lessor reserves the right to refuse set up of the display kiosks if proper
covered shelter is not provided and the deposit will be forfeited by the Lessee.
10. The Lessor reserves the right to cancel this rental agreement with just cause at any time
without notice. Fees paid in advance may be returned.
11. The Lessee is responsible for all Covid-19, epidemic and/or pandemic protocol and
procedures, and their direct costs incurred. The undersigned agrees to indemnify,
defend, hold harmless and release Farm Connections, DRFA, its officers, directors,
agents and employees, from and against any and all loss, liability, personal injury,
property damage, claims, costs and expenses, including legal fees. Should the event
need to be cancelled due to COVID prior to arrival day, all monies shall be returned to